Benefit from ORAL HEALTH MEMBERSHIP at Bancroft Dentistry…
Our Oral Health Membership encourages regular attendance, enabling us to spot problems before they arise and results in helping you maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
Dental health examinations provide:
• Clinical examination to catch developing problems early
• Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
• X-rays where clinically necessary for an in-depth examination of your oral health.
Hygiene appointments provide:
• Professional removal of harmful hard plaque
• Advice and techniques — we work with you to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
• Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem.
of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme*
on most treatments for our plan members**
of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit
compared to private pay-as-you-go fees
* The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at at individually to assess the request for benefit. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit. For more information, please visit here.
** Exclusions apply to all specialist treatments.
the Bancroft way . . . putting patients first
Depending on your dental health, your dentist or hygienist will advise which plan is needed to maintain your dental health.
*** The provision of routine examinations and hygiene visits is subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
**** An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
Enjoy ORAL HEALTH MEMBERSHIP at Bancroft Dentistry…
Spread the cost of your dental care with our Dental Care Plan which allows for monthly payments…
We welcome new patients to Bancroft Dentistry, have a look around and find out more.